Saturday 13 September 2014

Module 9: Networks on the Web - Professional and Social

Scootle Community is an Australian Network of shared resources which can be used by classroom teachers to find resources related to any subject taught at schools. The digital resources support Australian Curriculum.

Resources are updated and hence teachers can get up to date info on specific topic.

Social Networking with Second life, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin

Linkedin and Facebook  has enabled me to stay connected with friends across countries who are not educators but are part of varied fields.

Second life is something I am trying to explore and see how I can use it for my students.

I have used Twitter with my Y8 students who have created tweets on the Beatitudes they created relevant to today's society. Twitter in the classroom can be an effective tool to share resources and thoughts instantly across a wider network.

No comments:

Post a Comment