Saturday 13 September 2014



The skills such as communication, collaboration, critical and creative thinking and multimodal literacy skills are the core principles of Project Based Learning which is the pedagogy at Parramatta Marist High School. Hence the use of Web 2.0 tools to create new knowledge and drawing together on existing resources and knowledge without just disseminating topic info fits in our school very well. The use of Web 2.0 tools makes learning engaging and effective.



The adaptation of Blooms Taxonomy digitally is effective to plan activities within the Curriculum and make students' learning lead to higher order thinking skills. The need to find resources within a given timeframe will foster the use of social networking in the classrooms for effective teaching learning practices. I see myself using more of social networking sites in my teaching as it will enable me update my knowledge and resources to suit the needs of my students anytime.
This online Web 2.0 Course has made me reflect on my use of technology in the classrooms and how the digital footprint of my students is a key factor in their learning.  

It has been a great online Learning Module.

Thank You.

Mary Roche
Parramatta Marist High
Westmead
NSW-2145



1 comment:

  1. yes - Bloom's Taxonomy can fit quite well into digital learning

    ReplyDelete